passes are picked up from the Reference Desk on the 2nd floor
of the Central Library
PLEASE READ THESE RULES AND THEN CLICK BELOW TO
SEE A LIST OF OUR AVAILABLE PASSES AND TO RESERVE A PASS ONLINE.
are only available at the Main Library.)
see museums by MUSEUM NAME, click HERE.
see museums BY DATE, click HERE
Please note Rules for use of museum passes...
- You must be an adult
resident of the city of Somerville to borrow a membership pass.
- Limit of ONE MUSEUM PASS PER WEEK
per household. Time frame of week begins Monday and runs
through Sunday. Same museum pass can only be used one time
- Advanced booking with a valid library card, in which fines
do not exceed $5.00, is required.
- A $5.00 deposit will be required for returnable passes when
the pass is picked up. Exact change is required. Deposit will
be returned when the pass is returned on time (before 8:30 p.m.
on the day of use).
- If a returnable passes is lost or fails to be returned at
all, a $25.00 fine will be charged to the account of the borrower.
- Passes are usually picked up close to the date of use
(e.g. the day before) but may be obtained up to 5
days ahead of use.
- For more information, call the Reference Department of the
Library at (617) 623-5000.
|New printable museum
brochure (2 pages)
listing all museums we have passes for.